• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.30 Cricket Tactical

Derrick;

what is the anti recoil or lift feature you speak of?

Now that you can compare, for bench, his the cricket vs Uragan.

I was worried before purchasing an Uragan, with all the comments about bullpups being hard to shoot off the bench, but for me at least, it see4ms a naturel.

Your response would be welcomed. 

Hi Ys Jimmy!!! How's camp F. Grease doing? :<)

Knife/Mike

Derrick;

I was worried before purchasing an Uragan, with all the comments about bullpups being hard to shoot off the bench, but for me at least, it see4ms a naturel.

Knife/Mike

The model of Ramus Tech, the Trident, is a moderator Which sports a front cap designed to divert air, when shot, in a way to stabilize the barrel. So, rather than get a muzzle flip, you get physics to compensate against this. See pictures below please.

The Uragán and Cricket 2 Tactical are similar off the bench as far as feel. The big difference in the Cricket lies in the .30 barrel it has. It’s a 1:29.9” twist w/ polygonal profiled rifling compared to the .30 Uragán being a 1:15.7” conventional rifled barrel. The two perform very differently and prefer different speeds. This .30 Cricket barrel is superb at shooting pellets at long distances (for pellets). The .30 Uragán barrel can be pushed faster and the projectile remains stable but pellets aren’t quite as accurate. The Uragán can excel at slug shooting as well. 

65E4A157-0B66-4EB6-A858-717F8820D66F.1635652514.jpeg
1E3F345C-3730-4845-BCFE-06D89CE79FB5.1635652515.jpeg

Derrick;

Knife/Mike

Hey Mr. Knife, hope all is well with the pellet grease.

Derrick, I got my mini cube. Delivered just 25.5 hrs after I ordered it! LOL It's bigger than I expected. Gotta figure out how to use it,

Thanks Derrick.

Mike, I just took delivery of a .30 Cricket 2 Tactical to set up. I will take note the factory set for the regulator and respond here.

There are a few changes in the design of the Cricket 2 Tac than from the first version I’ve got. Just small upgrades really. The reg on the .30 is set to 130 bar out of the box.