.30 cal ZAN 56 grain pellets

Well I shot them all weekend at the Wasatch league and they don’t do bad, the bc was closer to .053, I had hoped it would be a little higher, but lots of testing left to do, the impacts have no problem pushing them over 900, they were about 80-100 fps slower than the 44s for comparison.
by the way, the pre order at UA was under subscribed by a lot, so that tells me if ya wanted them? They were available and they are definitely mass production! Multiple people were shooting them.
How did they do for you compared to the 44s you used to shoot, or the .25 Heavy that you shot last year?

How did they do for you compared to the 44s you used to shoot, or the .25 Heavy that you shot last year?
I really feel it is way too soon to call? They shoot really good, close to or at moa 5 shots @100 indoors or little wind.
the reason I will not be shooting them in any of the upcoming comps is in the Wasatch shoot, I was in the first morning
Group shooting in heavy canyon wind, example Is holding 5 mil push and coming back all of that plus 2 mils! Yeah shooting
Multiple targets over,
It was three cards back to back, 30 min per card, you jumped 7 or 8 benches per card, (I liked this) then a final the next day.
With the slower twist liners, I saw some unstable pellets? Like 22 reds on steroids! I assumed it was from shooting 3 cards back to back and not cleaning? 300-400 shots, yeah it was windy! Well that was not it! I even ran a crony the whole time and adjusted my speed gradually down to no avail? 830-920. So I will not try again until I switch liners, that means about 19 different ones and a lot of testing, maybe in May?
Oh and I shot 25 mk2’s last year at RMAC and 30 cal 44’s at EBR😜 not that it did me any good??

Reactions: Centercut
I really feel it is way too soon to call? They shoot really good, close to or at moa 5 shots @100 indoors or little wind.
the reason I will not be shooting them in any of the upcoming comps is in the Wasatch shoot, I was in the first morning
Group shooting in heavy canyon wind, example Is holding 5 mil push and coming back all of that plus 2 mils! Yeah shooting
Multiple targets over,
It was three cards back to back, 30 min per card, you jumped 7 or 8 benches per card, (I liked this) then a final the next day.
With the slower twist liners, I saw some unstable pellets? Like 22 reds on steroids! I assumed it was from shooting 3 cards back to back and not cleaning? 300-400 shots, yeah it was windy! Well that was not it! I even ran a crony the whole time and adjusted my speed gradually down to no avail? 830-920. So I will not try again until I switch liners, that means about 19 different ones and a lot of testing, maybe in May?
Oh and I shot 25 mk2’s last year at RMAC and 30 cal 44’s at EBR😜 not that it did me any good??
Perhaps they fly like the .22 RDMs and super slow twist isn't good enough to stabilize the pellets? I'll shoot them this weekend from the Delta Wolf. And try them out to 100 yards. I'll shoot .25 Heavy again this year at OR, RMAC and EBR from my Red Wolf. But I'd like to shoot the 56 grain .30 cal. from the Delta Wolf for the EFT GP series...

Reactions: Jayson
Perhaps they fly like the .22 RDMs and super slow twist isn't good enough to stabilize the pellets? I'll shoot them this weekend from the Delta Wolf. And try them out to 100 yards. I'll shoot .25 Heavy again this year at OR, RMAC and EBR from my Red Wolf. But I'd like to shoot the 56 grain .30 cal. from the Delta Wolf for the EFT GP series...
Oh for sure! Lots of testing ahead, I hope they separate from the 22 reds category, those shoot better with a faster rate usually, but love to destabilize on the drop, after 80 yds usually?
The bottom line is,let’s all hope! Because JSB needs some serious competition, in the bigger calibers, they have had zero competitors! Zan may be our only hope? I am very grateful for there efforts so far, just will take time🙏🏼