• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles 30 Cal. JSB Weighed and Sorted Ammo

Classified Status
SOLD
My ammo cabinet is above the clothes dryer in the utility room. It is not a

large cabinet. It is a small cabinet, and is a mess. It’s time to make some room.

This is good news for you. I have JSB 30 cal pellets that I am selling.

This would be great for 30 cal owners to test in their gun to compare which

weight your shooter likes. One might call it a sampler pack. These have

been weighed, sorted in .1 grain increments, placed in a JSB tin with the

weight, cal, and number of pellets in each tin pasted on the lid. A sticker on

the bottom of the tin list the weight also. That will help keep from putting

the wrong lid on the wrong tin. It happens, I learned from experience!

The following are the items up for sale:

Predator Polymag 44.75(these are not weighed) 35 pcs

JSB 44.5 66 pcs

JSB 44.6 51 pcs

JSB 44.7 58 pcs

JSB 49.2 31 pcs

JSB 49.3 30 pcs

JBS 49.4 23 pcs

JSB 49.5 62 pcs

JSB 49.6 33 pcs

JSB 49.7 17 pcs

Total number of pellets is 406. These will go quickly as they are priced right for 40 $. That amounts to around 10 cents each, about 1/3 less than PA. Buyer pays shipping and any PayPal fee. I will use Pirate Ship to get the lowest shipping cost once I have your zip code.

Several ways payment can be made. I like PayPal so that works whether you use friends and family or pay their fee. Another good option is, if you are within driving distance to Hickory NC, zip 28602, just come by and pick them up. We can shoot the bull, shoot some targets, sit on the porch and kick a pig, then, when you leave we both will have a new best friend.

Well, it was fun posting this and I hope you feel the same. Thanks for viewing my post and thanks AGN for this nice forum.

Mr007s Life is GOOD

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00734.JPG

DSC00732.JPG

DSC00733.JPG