• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

30 cal JSAR some follow up

1579201024_11067749435e20b2004d0dc8.80767939_25A138BC-7571-4E7C-A4E1-F4F72EF6F69A.jpeg

I’ve had my Raptor for about 6 days know, and what’d to give some updates as requested. I’m still breaking it in as you can expect, so the results or not quite in yet, but that being said this is what I got so far. I’ve got it sighted in at 75 yards and so far on three inch round plate I have not missed, with most shots in about a two inch spread. I know this doesn’t sound great but with only 150 pellets down range i think is great. I’d experienced some problems in the hundred or so pellets. After about 3 or 4 the air would drop off to about half of what should be, I didn’t worry to much just kept shooting, then it drop off after ever other shot. So I call Travis and told him of the problem, he said the hammer was probably hitting the O ring, so I advised it about 3/4 of a turn, the gun did the PooKing thing about two more times and than so far not again. 
I think this is my new favorite and the good lord willing I going to take it to EBR compaction this year. So look out guys there maybe a sheriff in town!😂

Lol ,grr .I've had my raptor for a while now and still no regulator but I'm seeing new guns with them.

I'm a thinking time to make a call.

Nice raptor my friend.

Oh man! You guys are right! How did I miss those large gauges!? Thank you for pointing that out! Dodge, spoke with Travis and we will be getting ours after Shot Show...soon! 

To those not in the loop or generally following the goings on at JSAR .... I'm doing part time work for them and heading up to JSAR for the next 3-4 weeks helping the crew catch up on RAPTOR orders & hoping to make a good dent in the delivery backlog. While I'm just an employee, I hope to add a little something extra to there manufacture / assembly in the coming month. Can't say who's gun sits where in the process or offer any special considerations etc ... but will state we're going to do our best in picking up the pace in fulfilling gun orders best the circumstances allow.

This being a post that simply is saying things are moving ahead and getting done even tho Travis is at Shot Show next week and there are a lot of waiting customers in the Q wanting for and wishing there AG's get built sooner than later.

Scott S

To those not in the loop or generally following the goings on at JSAR .... I'm doing part time work for them and heading up to JSAR for the next 3-4 weeks helping the crew catch up on RAPTOR orders & hoping to make a good dent in the delivery backlog. While I'm just an employee, I hope to add a little something extra to there manufacture / assembly in the coming month. Can't say who's gun sits where in the process or offer any special considerations etc ... but will state we're going to do our best in picking up the pace in fulfilling gun orders best the circumstances allow.

This being a post that simply is saying things are moving ahead and getting done even tho Travis is at Shot Show next week and there are a lot of waiting customers in the Q wanting for and wishing there AG's get built sooner than later.

Scott S

Pretty cool of Travis to bring you in, especially for this time while he's at SHOT show. Nice to know work will still be getting done.