30 cal Hatsan Hercules

It's big, heavy, mean and nasty. But what a powerful and accurate hammer. I get 35 shots over 100 FPE with less than a 20 fps spread. I opened the box, threw on a scope, filled it and started shooting, I didn't even clean the barrel and I was stacking pellets at 50 yards. It's a quiet energy but this thing is loud. I'm not a "girly man" so a 13 lb gun is no big deal to me, no offense to girly men. :D

"blackdiesel"It's big, heavy, mean and nasty. But what a powerful and accurate hammer. I get 35 shots over 100 FPE with less than a 20 fps spread. I opened the box, filled it and started shooting, I didn't even clean the barrel and I was stacking pellets at 50 yards. It's a quiet energy but this thing is loud. I'm not a "girly man" so a 13 lb gun is no big deal to me, no offense to girly men. :D
I like pictures.... especially with holes in targets!
Did you happen to catch Jim Chapman taking down the oinkers with the .45 Hercules? Very impressive.

"dleadslinger"
"blackdiesel"It's big, heavy, mean and nasty. But what a powerful and accurate hammer. I get 35 shots over 100 FPE with less than a 20 fps spread. I opened the box, filled it and started shooting, I didn't even clean the barrel and I was stacking pellets at 50 yards. It's a quiet energy but this thing is loud. I'm not a "girly man" so a 13 lb gun is no big deal to me, no offense to girly men. :D
I like pictures.... especially with holes in targets!
Did you happen to catch Jim Chapman taking down the oinkers with the .45 Hercules? Very impressive.
Yes I saw Chapman's video. I'm sure I will do more testing in the future. But for my first shots I was just getting familiar with the gun so I didn't bother with pictures. I'm probably going to change scopes too. I just mounted a Centerpoint 4-16X44 scope I had laying around. Nothing wrong with the CP scope but I plan to use this gun as a long range plinker and sometimes medium game hunter.