• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.30 Cal for € 3.000 Budget - what would you get?

The Leshiy 2 is definitely a nice gun. I got mine in .22 350mm, but it is available in .30.

If weight and portability matters, it is light, and the folding stock is great. It fits into a backpack. Unfortunately, the folding stock also makes it a bit annoying to load. Replacing the magazines is a bit of a balancing act when standing. The L2 is a semi auto. Definitely a huge plus to the fun factor. I imagine a quick follow up shot when hunting is also a big plus. The gun is loud. I have measured it to 115 db and others did the same on the tube. So more $$ for suppressor if noise matters. Everyone reports is being very accurate. I am still working on mine's accuracy, but I am new to the gun and PCP guns in general, and I am also not a great shot.

I don't regret buying mine. I will definitely keep it. But that Vixen from AGN Technologies looks super sharp to me. It seams they offer it in .30 as well. It is light. Accurate. Silent right out of the box. There is a wait for it at the moment. I think that is my next gun.

I'd get the leshiy 2, it's a powerhouse. With an adapter you can also use your FX barrels in the leshiy like if you wanted to try it in .22 as well as .30. Would just need the adapter and a .22 leshiy mag.

I got 95fpe out of the leshiy using a relatively low reg pressure and an FX barrel. It's got lots more in it.

Do tell on where this adapter is available.

Sean, I ordered 3 from Jeffman (0ne each in .22, .25 and .30). He shipped quickly from England and I was very happy with the whole purchase experience. I’m still in the process of putting one on a .25 barrel but i fully expect it to work given the experience of others including Sub-12 Airgunner videos on YouTube and Glem.Chally here.

Chris