.30 Cal for € 3.000 Budget - what would you get?

Hy Airgunnation!

I have some Airguns already, springers, PCPs, CO2s.... but they are all in .22 Cal.
So i decided that my next gun has to be a .30 - but i am unsure which way to go.

I´m looking for a setup to mainly shoot JSB 44,75gr pellets at around 850-900fps. The budget is for the whole setup - meaning gun, scope, scope mounts and eventually a bipod.

I don´t want an Impact M3 (because i have one in .22) and i don´t want a Maverick (also because i have a .22). Love them both and don´t want to switch calibers as i would like to keep them as they are.

I had an eye on the upcoming FX Power-Pup in .30 compact but it seems unavailable in Europe until now. Might the Wildcat MkIII be an option? Does it have the power to push 44gr JSBs to 900fps out of the compact 500mm barrel?

What are your experiences? What can you recommend? 

Thanks in advance for any cool ideas and best regards from Austria,

Boris

If the AmericanAirArms EVOL was readily available I would get that one for sure,.....I had the .357 for field testing and these guns are built like no others, the details are insane.

If you want one right now I would definitely look at the Eastern Europen offerings.

If you don't mind single shot there's a couple Edguns .30 in the classified, ......other then that Uragan and Cricket are super guns IMO

The Uragan looks pretty cool to me, gonna check out some youtube reviews, thanks!
Do you know if that "bottle guard rail" under the carbon fiber tank is made of aluminum or ist that injection molded plastic ?

Don't take this as 100%, but my understanding is that if you get the black synthetic stock you get the plastic guard. If you get the walnut stock you get a metal guard. I have the .30 synthetic and can confirm my bottle guard is plastic - which I think I prefer for the lighter weight since the M-Lok slots can't be used anyways. 

One thing to note - the synthetic stock absorbs the hammer smack better than the walnut one so it's quieter at the ear.

I think you would do well with the Uragan purchase. The .30 is the only one with comes with an un-choked barrel and shoots the NSA 49.5gr slugs very well. I have mine tuned for about 85 fpe with the reg at 160 and I get 6 solid mag (9rnds) on a 300 bar fill. Also shoots the JSB 44gr and 50gr very nicely at 920 and 880 fps respectively. 

I recommend the Uragan if your looking for something simple and is a shooter. I got the Uragan King in 30 cal but is heavy. It's a nice bench gun but carring it around in the woods sucks. I take it out when I'm still "staying in one place" hunting. Once you get your dope "Data on Previous Engagements" its spot on. Other then that I take out the Impact in .22, 30, and .35 when I need it. Three different impact for each caliber. I don't have time to retune for each caliber for one impact when switching barrel.

RAW HM1000x. 30 

FX Bobcat mk2 .30 (or FX Boss) same gun just differnet stock configuration.

Kalibr Cricket Tactical .30 (pellets and slugs)

FX Crown MK2 (600 or 700mm) for best power and accuracy (my experience)

Uragan is a great gun as alot of guys mentioned but have seen a few that had barrel issues (some threads on AGN if you search)

DayState Safari .30

Evol is over priced in my opinion but a rock solid gun.

Edgun R5 .30 (single shot) both pellets and slugs (NSA 47.2 for me)

Wildcat MK3 .30 great gun but lower shot count.

I would pick the RAW or Crown/Safari if I had to pick one as I like the classic rifle look. I own all of the above and really tough to go wrong with any.

RAW HM1000x. 30 

FX Bobcat mk2 .30 (or FX Boss) same gun just differnet stock configuration.

Kalibr Cricket Tactical .30 (pellets and slugs)

FX Crown MK2 (600 or 700mm) for best power and accuracy (my experience)

Uragan is a great gun as alot of guys mentioned but have seen a few that had barrel issues (some threads on AGN if you search)

DayState Safari .30

Evol is over priced in my opinion but a rock solid gun.

Edgun R5 .30 (single shot) both pellets and slugs (NSA 47.2 for me)

Wildcat MK3 .30 great gun but lower shot count.

I would pick the RAW or Crown/Safari if I had to pick one as I like the classic rifle look. I own all of the above and really tough to go wrong with any.

Thank you for the whole lot of options!
Will have to spend another evening checking out reviews to get proper opinion on all of these.

The Crown MK2 seems a bit hard to get here at the moment - all sold out.
The Wildcat is a gun that caught my eye a long time before - do you shoot it in 500mm and does it have enough power in .30 with a short barrel too?

Daystate, RAW, Bobcat are not really matching my taste. I think if i´d go for Edgun i´g get a Leshiy because of the super small form factor.

I'd get the leshiy 2, it's a powerhouse. With an adapter you can also use your FX barrels in the leshiy like if you wanted to try it in .22 as well as .30. Would just need the adapter and a .22 leshiy mag.

I got 95fpe out of the leshiy using a relatively low reg pressure and an FX barrel. It's got lots more in it.

Do tell on where this adapter is available.