30 cal Crown question

I just received my kit yesterday.

Custom FX Power Kit..

Took only a few minutes to install.

First thing to do is the Regulator Mod here: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-crownimpact-regulator-mod-tutorial/

My Crown is a 25cal.

Shooting JSB MK2 33.9gr Pellets at 950/940fps.

The Regulator can be set at much higher pressures. Your Kit allows you to now play and make use of that higher pressure.. I actually ignore the regulator pressure gauge and set power to FPS..

Locktime is shortened a lot.. Increasing accuracy, consistency, and ease..

My Rifle also has a Sumo LDC attached with Mod... Even with that, I sure can hear the increase quit a bit...

Not to loud unless you have close neighbors who may not approve..

I have a new love for the FX Crown... Won't be long and others will follow..

Happy shooting and a very happy new year...

I am blown away myself..

Earnest made the Kit so quick for me and I received it a week early. Many Thanks to him and those Folks at FX America..

Think of this?? Earnest says you can get a Crown to shoot 30cal heavy Pellets at 950fps/150bar..

Another here is shooting their Impact 30 with the same weight hammer mod at 960fps. shooting 44.45gr. Pellets. 92ftlbs./160bar

I am pushing JSB MK2 Heavy 33.95gr. Pellets currently at 67ftlbs/165>170bar..

Just keep in mind that FX Gauges kinda suck.. Keeps the price down on the manufactures costs and works well enough to use as a kind of reference..

Beefing up your regulator as shown in previous post will allow you to take advantage of much higher pressures to play with..

I am still playing here.. Its all in those SMOKIN numbers Earnest posted...

I got my FX Impact back -- from FX/Earnest Rowe -- last Tuesday. This .25 caliber, tuned by Earnest, now pushes the JSB 33.95 grain pellet at 965-970 FPS for 70FPE. And the rifle is dialed-in laser accurate. I've only tested it to 40 yards so far. Earnest mailed documentation showing .75 inch groups at 76 yards.

He also installed a "plenum" at the regulator. This rifle is sweet. I just need a place to stretch it out.

I just received my kit yesterday.

Custom FX Power Kit..

Took only a few minutes to install.

First thing to do is the Regulator Mod here: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-crownimpact-regulator-mod-tutorial/

My Crown is a 25cal.

Shooting JSB MK2 33.9gr Pellets at 950/940fps.

The Regulator can be set at much higher pressures. Your Kit allows you to now play and make use of that higher pressure.. I actually ignore the regulator pressure gauge and set power to FPS..

Locktime is shortened a lot.. Increasing accuracy, consistency, and ease..

My Rifle also has a Sumo LDC attached with Mod... Even with that, I sure can hear the increase quit a bit...

Not to loud unless you have close neighbors who may not approve..

I have a new love for the FX Crown... Won't be long and others will follow..

Happy shooting and a very happy new year...

DreamSmoker, what does the kit consist of, any photos?

jk