• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.30 cal Carnivore Eats (Video)

"hunterone"
"Bruce"I sure would like to have a B Walton tuned gun.
I'm sure that he would like to build one for you. Have you reached out to him?
No I have not. I just have not made up my mind what I want yet. I keep waiting for a few more reports on the new Hatsan Bull-pup and whether I want a .25 or a .30 cal.

"Bruce"
"hunterone"
No I have not. I just have not made up my mind what I want yet. I keep waiting for a few more reports on the new Hatsan Bull-pup and whether I want a .25 or a .30 cal.
I can understand that. There are a lot of new products coming from Hatsan that may interest you. I love my .25 cal but my .30 cal is my new go to. It really takes care of business. Looking forward to seeing what your decision is. Happy shooting friend.

"hunterone"
"Bruce"
"hunterone"
I can understand that. There are a lot of new products coming from Hatsan that may interest you. I love my .25 cal but my .30 cal is my new go to. It really takes care of business. Looking forward to seeing what your decision is. Happy shooting friend.
Most of my shoot is under 75 yards. I do have a .25 Srod that shoots pretty good but not as good as Mr. Walton's Hatsans. So just maybe a .30 is a overkill for me. The bad thing about the Srod is the shot count. 18 good shots is about as good as it gets then I have to come back to the truck for a refill. I also have a Daystate Huntsman Classic that get about 30 good shots before I have to top off. what is the shot count on your .30?