• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle 3 SIG Sauer Rifles! ASP20, Virtus, and MCX Package deal!

Classified Status
SOLD

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
All three SIG Sauer Rifles in this package deal!
All have the original boxes. All have been used but are in decent shape.
Pretty neat to get 3 styles of air rifle in one deal... PCP, Co2, and Springer.

I think the the .22 cal ASP20 is a wonderful springer and I enjoyed owning it and shooting it! There are some light scratches on the right side of the grip.

The .22 cal Semi-auto Virtus PCP is a fun rifle! It's got a small issue though. The fill valve is leaking. I was going to fix it and ask more for this package but, I simply do not have the time. I would imagine a quick call to Sig could get a new Foster fill valve headed your way and replacing it is as simple as unscrewing the old and screwing back in the new.

The .177 cal MCX Co2 powered rifle is a cool one. It uses the 88 or 90 gram Co2 cartridges for propellant. I went through about 6 cartridges enjoying this rifle. It may or may not need a new sealing o-ring. I don't recall the last time I shot it and don't have any Co2 to try it out or include with it.

Also included are 4 magazines and 8 pellet belts! This design, while functional, has been known to jam or misfire from time to time. I experienced this a number of times when shooting rapid fire. I do tend to test the limitations when it comes to speed shooting so, perhaps I was just over stressing the system?

$600 shipped, Conus only. PayPal F&F preferred or add 3.5%.
Rifles will be shipped double boxed in 2-3 separate boxes.

Happy Shooting!
IMG_5724.jpeg
IMG_5721.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5723.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5731.jpeg
IMG_5729.jpeg
IMG_5730.jpeg

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1