3 months experience with (Gurlleu) Iorman 3 liter tank

Here's my thoughts on the iorman 3 liter tank after 3 months; this is my sole tank. I primarily hunt and occasionally spend an afternoon tuning. You can find a related thread here 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/anyone-have-any-experience-with-the-ironman-carbon-cylinders-on-amazon/

1) Iorman tanks are NOT usually sold as a DOT approved tank dive shops can fill. Relegating to buyers with home compressors. Benefit is they're usually cheaper and still CE certified. 

2) I like 3 liter as a "between" size compared to 100 cu in guppy and >60 cu ft SCBA tanks. 3 liter is good for long weekend trips. Easy to pack yet big enough to plink 5-8 mags and still go hunting a couple times.

3) I shoot more now that I've got the tank. Even though I've always had a yong heng compressor, recharging gun with a tank is more convenient, and quiet!

4) Feels well built. I bought as a kit on Amazon with tank, valve, hose, bag. Have had no leaks, gauge is accurate and valve turns easy enough to slow-fill the gun. 

Although shooting more, I'm running my yong heng less. Why? Because it's more efficient to refill a larger bottle for 5 straight minutes vs. getting compressor up to pressure every time when directly filling gun.

Wanted to pass along my experience if you're considering purchasing. Tanks are one of the top 3 expenses for pcp airgunners. With 2021 supply chain issues there certainly are no deals to be had on DOT tanks (when in stock), which also made purchasing Iorman an easier decision.