• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

3 mills and a seat of mastercam…

just thinking out loud here…. The economy sucks right now, hours have been low for almost a year now. Im pretty good at what i do, tool and die. Theres got to be a few of you out there with good ideas to get these spindles turning again. Low hours means too much time playing with my impact, and that gets me thinking about what i should be making instead of buying. Anyone else with an impact and good ideas, please, by all means, feel free to brainstorm with me!

just thinking out loud here…. The economy sucks right now, hours have been low for almost a year now. Im pretty good at what i do, tool and die. Theres got to be a few of you out there with good ideas to get these spindles turning again. Low hours means too much time playing with my impact, and that gets me thinking about what i should be making instead of buying. Anyone else with an impact and good ideas, please, by all means, feel free to brainstorm with me!
All the best. 👍

Reactions: Ranchibi