• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

3 items / 3 relist

What i mean is it gets old seeing folks trying to run a business out of an online forum. Relisting the same thing 20 times for same price. One person, 3 listings Max. 3 relist per listing. Then a 1 month wait to relist unsold item. Something needs to be done about all the constantly relisted clutter. Maybe admin needs to set them up an online store or something.

Reactions: Joekrooz
What i mean is it gets old seeing folks trying to run a business out of an online forum. Relisting the same thing 20 times for same price. One person, 3 listings Max. 3 relist per listing. Then a 1 month wait to relist unsold item. Something needs to be done about all the constantly relisted clutter. Maybe admin needs to set them up an online store or something.
Yeah, beating a dead horse bud. Classifieds are for busimesses also. Read classifieds rules and reg.

Maybe a "Hall of Fame" section is in order for these listings that go back as early as 2022 for some of them, and some of which have been bumped over 75 times.

And it never seems to occur to the sellers to maybe lower their price a bit :unsure:

Perhaps they are waiting for inflation to catch up to their prices in the future.

Just a small sampling:

Reactions: Scotay42
What, you mean you don't like it when the guy selling butt hooks takes up the entire first page of classifieds by having a butt hook posting for every brand by itself instead of just one posting listing all the brands he makes his butt hooks for??? :ROFLMAO:
I prefer circle hooks but then again I've never squirrel fished before.