• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

3.5x10x50 vortex diamondback $148 ebay.

Clicked on the link and Took a screenshot just now.

Screenshot_2020-11-18-08-58-002.1605725980.png

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_pmc=true&isRefine=true&_productid=129270382&LH_ItemCondition=1000&rt=nc&_fosrp=1

I just looked and it's still there. It also says in fine print "...new and refurbished from $148.00" AND...it also says "...new condition", which is NOT saying "New in box"!

I think it is for a refurb scope...not that that's bad, just depends on who refurb'd it...

As always, if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is just that!

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Vortex typically handles the refurbishment on their scopes. The VIP warranty is no questions asked and no receipt required so it wouldn’t make sense for someone to refurbish it when it could be sent back to Vortex and replaced at no charge. Now I’m saying it couldn’t happen, just it wouldn’t make sense to do that. They also cover refurbished product with the VIP warranty. I previously sent back a refurbished Viper PST first gen and received a new factory sealed replacement for it. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Vortex refurbished product at a good deal. There are others who wouldn’t own anything refurbished and I respect their opinion. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_pmc=true&isRefine=true&_productid=129270382&LH_ItemCondition=1000&rt=nc&_fosrp=1

I just looked and it's still there. It also says in fine print "...new and refurbished from $148.00" AND...it also says "...new condition", which is NOT saying "New in box"!

I think it is for a refurb scope...not that that's bad, just depends on who refurb'd it...

As always, if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is just that!

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Vortex typically handles the refurbishment on their scopes. The VIP warranty is no questions asked and no receipt required so it wouldn’t make sense for someone to refurbish it when it could be sent back to Vortex and replaced at no charge. Now I’m saying it couldn’t happen, just it wouldn’t make sense to do that. They also cover refurbished product with the VIP warranty. I previously sent back a refurbished Viper PST first gen and received a new factory sealed replacement for it. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Vortex refurbished product at a good deal. There are others who wouldn’t own anything refurbished and I respect their opinion. 

This. Their warranty is fantastic. I had to use it once when my asp20 ruined one. Even though it was my fault because I crushed the tube overtightening the mounts...they still gave me a BRAND new in box replacement no questions asked.

They didnt even ask where I git it, etc. You could even buy the scope, and if there is anything wrong at all, just send it in. They are fantastic with my experience.