2nd Yong Heng dies, now what?

My head is spinning trying to decide on a new compressor. The Airetex looks intriguing BUT with support coming from just a one man shop gives me concerns should I need parts and the shop is no longer in business. Based on feedback here I will likely cross the Daystate off my list. Alkin and Bauer are way out of my price range Coltri seems like the next logical choice but it too is priced out of budget.

Omega Air Charger and AV-4500 look promising with decent parts support from AOA and PA, but in reality are they both just glorified Yong Heng's in sheep's clothing? I could buy 5 more Yong Hengs and treat them as disposable units for the money I'd have in a Omega or AV4500. 😡 All I know is that I need air NOW for some much needed lead therapy.

Look at it this way: For a penny under $2000+ you aint getting a reliable 4500psi compressor, thats the fact (and for you naysayers please show a compressor running 4-6hours daily and holding up for more that 2+ years at 4500psi output!) You can get close but not SCUBA reliable, that takes you into the $2100+ market.

Work an hour overtime 2-3 times a week and in a year and a half you can buy a Coltri MCH-6 compressor and be set for life.

Now you can start earng back money by filling for others!