2ed chance pellets ? 🤔

It's a hobby, so do what is fun for you. Personally, I would be hesitant to load used pellets in a quality barrel. Hopefully, the softer lead would absorb any hard substance and not damage the barrel, but I'd worry about it.
Well just got some more and culled

The first choice do good
The 2ed choice do ok
It's going to the 3ed cull choice things may fly a bit..lol
choice2.jpg
choice.jpg
choice1.jpg

I'm thinking like the guy said above if I just used paper with the soft clothing in the trap out at 75 yards id get lots of R9 resized pellets to plink around in the break barrel pistol.

I usually use lids as bulls like pellet tin or snuff can lids that probly the main cause of pellets I can't reuse..

In the end I guess there's no level I can't stoop to🤤

Oh my bad. Clearly you weren't trying to suggest saving $20 on a tin of pellets was beneath you. No obviously what you were saying was you just wouldn't do it in any of your guns.
🤔

Maybe if you just pick your words a little bit better it will be less confusing for those of us who are always ready to pounce.
🙄
Pot, kettle, black
Maybe you shouldn't always think the worst.

I know many that cast for use in their airguns.

You came into this thread with nothing but condescending attitude and rude remarks. I'm thinking the OP knows better than anyone what the intent of this post is.

Why is it ok for you to reuse pellets in the way that you are but not for others?
I was always average in reading comprehension, but I went back and read the post again.
This post is about shooting a pellet, picking it up and shooting AGAIN in his airgun.
I throw deformed pellets away before I shoot them the first time, so I'm glad I don't feel the need to do this.
How you took what I said is on you.
You have no clue what my attitude is, and as usual when most jump to conclusions, often they are wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MysticalDragon
I'm glad I don't have to, or need to be that cheap.
So you re-use shot pellets ?
Why not just stop bathing and you will have more money for pellets ?

I was always average in reading comprehension, but I went back and read the post again.
This post is about shooting a pellet, picking it up and shooting AGAIN in his airgun.
I throw deformed pellets away before I shoot them the first time, so I'm glad I don't feel the need to do this.
How you took what I said is on you.
You have no clue what my attitude is, and as usual when most jump to conclusions, often they are wrong.
Take a look at what you wrote. Its pretty clear you were being rude and insulting. calling someone cheap or telling them to stop bathing to have more money for pellets is condescending and very rude. And you wonder why people want to jump all over you? (which btw they didnt) I suggest you look in the mirror. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: Stubbers
I'm not just picking up and shooting willy nilly spent pellets.. only damage on the first choice ones is rifling marks . .

Thing is if I'm doing 1/2 a dime at 10m with them where's the harm ?

I'm full aware if something goes wrong it oops on me and taken into account next time around..

It's just having extra plink around back tin can killers not winning a world championship .. then it's just another boredom got the best of me things / I had nothing better to do at that moment..

The thing about cancel culture is you may be the one to get cancelled one day when you say something the herd doesn't agree with.
Sorry cancel culture doesn't work with me.
Nobody is talking about cancel culture. They WERE talking about your blatantly rude and condescending comments and you got called out for it. There was ZERO reason or excuse for it. Just because you can say something doesnt mean you should.

Reactions: Stubbers
I'm not just picking up and shooting willy nilly spent pellets.. only damage on the first choice ones is rifling marks . .

Thing is if I'm doing 1/2 a dime at 10m with them where's the harm ?

I'm full aware if something goes wrong it oops on me and taken into account next time around..

It's just having extra plink around back tin can killers not winning a world championship .. then it's just another boredom got the best of me things / I had nothing better to do at that moment..
You don't owe me or anyone an explanation, I probably chose the wrong word in "cheap" maybe should have said thrifty.
Apologies.

So you re-use shot pellets ?
Why not just stop bathing and you will have more money for pellets ?

My water bill is tiered, to which I am @ the lowest tier already...any other money saving tips to help support a guy's pellet spending habit? Since you're suggesting to omit hygiene maybe I should stop brushing my teeth, I think a years worth of tooth paste ought to get me a tin? I already turn off all the lights in unoccupied rooms and limit my driving habits to both save a buck and reduce my carbon footprint....(/s for sarcasm)...

-Matt

So went and pinched out some spent pellets out of the 75y trailer trash trap (©®tm2023) and most looked pretty darn good except for rifling marks
View attachment 398551

So being el'cheapo that I am I thought I'll grab the hatsan model 25sc and see how it likes them . Can't be no worse then daisy pointed , right?.....

View attachment 398552

Set up 10m. And hay mickey he likes' em

View attachment 398550

I thought "man, fresh new out of the tin about as good . Sometimes worse..lol

So when I fully clean the trap looks like I got some pretty good 2ed chance pistol plinking pellets ..

(Just to add I've not shot this pistol in a few months )
Puts some ballistic gel behind your paper and go for it

Reactions: Hateful McNasty