2A and AGs

I definitely won't try to convince anyone what's the right or wrong approach. However don't let the media win your mind and emotions over body counts...esp of recent events etc. Sad yes, but that has nothing to do with what 2A is about. Though sure it may be indirectly related to the tool use; a convenience yes. However be it a pencil, chair, a vehicle ...where there's ill will, there is a away. Body count is body count, don't matter the number.

Now as to the general uptick in violence vs background checks etc... they're missing the whole point as you can throw every tedious law at such and still miss the core root contributing factor to all this... for a start, dare I say even 50% of the effort to help curb the insanity infesting our society today, it all starts in the house. The upbringing; completeness of a family setting; the respect and responsibility taught, learnt, and earned. Until that comes back around, repetition of history is inevitable.

Currently air guns are considered "toy guns" in the eyes of the federal law. On local/state law they can be firearms, toy, or dangerous weapons.

IMO, to be considered a "real gun", there has to be some fire involved.

People get a bit miffed when I call them "toys". There's a method to my madness. I don't want some zealous politician confusing the two and grouping them into the same laws as firearms.

Has anyone noticed, if you research the 100's of gun control and anti 2nd Amendment legislation being proposed across America, that virtually ALL of this legislation is being proposed by congressman and senators with a "D" next to their name? It's not a coincidence.

Kinda like there's usually an "R" next to folks who support pro-life and hate unions?

Neither side is flawless. In fact, I'd say they both suck. That's why we end up voting for the person we hate least, VS the one most qualified.

Has anyone noticed, if you research the 100's of gun control and anti 2nd Amendment legislation being proposed across America, that virtually ALL of this legislation is being proposed by congressman and senators with a "D" next to their name? It's not a coincidence.

Kinda like there's usually an "R" next to folks who support pro-life and hate unions?

Neither side is flawless. In fact, I'd say they both suck. That's why we end up voting for the person we hate least, VS the one most qualified.

Deflection, IMO. The conversation isn't about unions or pro-life views. As to your view on what is a "real gun", that is an individual opinion. And valid for each individual. The problem seems to be that any POTENTIAL regulation will come from yet again ANOTHER individual-a politician who probably has HIS own opinion.

Currently air guns are considered "toy guns" in the eyes of the federal law. On local/state law they can be firearms, toy, or dangerous weapons.

IMO, to be considered a "real gun", there has to be some fire involved.

People get a bit miffed when I call them "toys". There's a method to my madness. I don't want some zealous politician confusing the two and grouping them into the same laws as firearms.

Two points I guess. You probably should read some of the links posted above wrt what some states think of your idea of a real gun.

The other point regards your "method". It is not a toy. If you manipulate language to play with the truth it will come back to bit you (or someone else) on the backside some day.

Bonus point? Yes both sides are playing us against each other to accomplish the agenda of the wealthy globalists. It's always about the money

The United States has 400 million guns in the hands of private citizens and probably 40 billion rounds of ammunition (100 rounds per gun estimate). If guns were the problem I think we would know it.

BRILLIANT! This should be quoted daily to the talking heads,. I really love it when I find a truth summed up so elequently.

Your post literally justified the entire thread. It should be made viral.