• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

(.25cal)

I was planning to buy myself an FX Wildcat MKII Compact .25cal (500mm barrel), but apparently the Wildcat Compact has been discontinued. Would love to hear if you guys have any recommendations for a similar compact PCP airgun. I already own an FX Impact X MKII in .25cal with a 700mm barrel, and I'm not really interested in picking up the Impact MKII Compact. Don't really like the way it looks with the tiny barrel.

Anyone have any recommendations for a compact PCP, ideally in .25cal?

So discontinued or MK3 coming out?

I am not sure. The guy I spoke to speculated that it might be because of a new model coming out. He didn't know any specifics. He didn't even 'formally' say it was discontinued either... but he did say that they've been sold out of their stock for a while now and they've been unable to get any new stock in from FX since they ran out, and that FX has been 'tight-lipped' about why no new Wildcat Compacts are available.