257 Texan barrel harmonics

I've gotten to the point working my way through the rifle lapping the barrel, adding a nice mad dog stock and working at improving my cast bullets. The limb saver seemed to be just a variable in the problem and might do better as a replacement for the Delran cap which is neither loose or tight around the barrel and I think would rattle each time it was shot if made from metal. I installed a donnyfly adapter and ronin. which I am guessing had the same effect as the limb saver which exaggerates the problem further down the barrel.(The ronin is great. It also works for my maurader 25 so no loss.) A carbon fiber wrap is out of the question for my budget but any advice short of that would be appreciated.

Doug noble..always use one last solid aluminum bushing tight to the barrel n tight to the frame it reduces the distance between the last bushing and the tip of the barrel..it help harmonics a lot ..
20210903_042512.1630657362.jpg

You have to make that sleeve out of aluminium and turn it on a lathe. The carbon fiber sleeve I used is the same as that bushing Doug is using in theory. The carbon fiber sleeve for me goes to.the fist factory bushing. The inside of you Texan frame is 1.005 your barrel .750 with .250 carbon sleeve is 1.00 inch. Five thousand is just enough so.it will slide in. Any tighter tolerance and it will not.
16307202218507331458203273858429.1630720258.jpg

The Cf sleeve I bought was $100.00. It was long enough to do 2 factory Texans barrels up to the first factory sleeve. I use the 2 small hex screws at the end of the frame to additional secure and stiffen the barrel. If u thread the end of the barrel you can tension it with a muzzle brake or moderator. I don't think a 3/4 inch 34 inch barrel is very stiff.let alone when we hang heavy moderator on the end. My 1 inch barrel with .250 thick carbon fiber under tension is significantly stiffer than the factory version. It is basically the same thing a FX is doing on there guns outta the factory.