• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.254 swage die for corbin s press $200

Classified Status
SOLD

Asher

Oct 24, 2018
Colorado, United States
I am selling a swage die that I had made which doesn't work for what I want. It makes .254 diameter slugs with a 2-S ogive.

I ordered it to make slugs for my .25 huben which I tested enough to know that .254 is the most accurate diameter. However, I tested with AVS slugs which have a more pointy shape that 2-S. When I made mine the length I wanted, I have to use a tool to force them into the magazine which I don't want to do. They still shoot fine. If I make them shorter and lighter than I planned, around 40 grains instead of 50ish, then I can insert them by hand with just a bit of friction. This die would be good for you if you have a Corbin s press and a .25 huben and you don't mind sticking with 40 grains or less. I don't know of any other air guns that use .254, but maybe you do. Will ad pics of the die and the slugs it makes shortly. Or rather a slug it can make. By adjusting the punch depth you adjust the length and weight of the slug within a fairly wide range