• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 Vulcan accuracy testing

Hello all, I wondering amongst Vulcan owners if anyone has done or would be willing to do some accuracy testing of a few pellets to give a general idea how they are grouping in that CZ Hammer forged barrel? Perhaps JSB Kings 25.4s as well as the new 34gr..Cudas..Eun Jin 43s Polly etc… I have a .25 Vulcan purchased and set to arrive early July and am soooo flipping stoked I can’t even focus..I have read about every review I can find and watched every video dispite the language barrier. Even pics of old groups would be great… I need you guys to keep me distracted until this bad boy arrives so I don’t go all looney tunes.. 

I got mine the other day and figured I'd use my 2 tins of air arms 25 g pellets just to break in gun and get rid of the pellets instead of using the kings. Well to my pleasant surprise it shoots the real good. Does hole in one at 33 yards with kings . I did find out that nothing is safe at 75 yards with the air arms. Non on paper just went out on regular pest patrol and many went down. I did weigh the AA pellets when I had accuracy issues and found they were not consistent in weight. Vulcan does not seem to mind up to 75-80 yards.

I will have my Vulcan tomorrow and will do some accuracy test with jsb 25.39 
some h&n match 31 
and what ever else I have on hand I will go straight to 100 yards and beyond since I know this Vulcan is more than capable I will post some pix out of the box and first impressions as soon as I get time I'm tracking that box every hours haha I was hoping to cut it off today and drive to Vernon ca but missed it