Airgun Technologies .25 Vulcan 3 - 500 & benchrest setup

Tested a .25 Vulcan 3 - 500 I have in stock. Flipped the plenum for the XL high power option. Set reg to 148 bar and dialed in the .25 - 34gr FX pellets from JSB to 910 fps.

Had 6-7 mph winds. I was pleasantly surprised that this little .25 Vulcan shoots so well at this power ~ 62.5 FPE. Great factory shroud keeps it pretty darn quiet too. Compact little powerhouse‼️This is a definite contender for anyone that wants a compact accurate pup with a great trigger and very consistent performer. The walnut stock is gorgeous too 😁

All 5-shot groups. The bottom 2 on this first target are from 30 yards and the top 3 are from 50 yards.
RenderedImage.jpeg

These 2 groups are from 80 yards!
IMG_1282.jpeg

IMG_1281.jpeg

IMG_1280.jpeg

Last edited:
A few inquiries have been sent about my bench setup pictures w/ weights for planted stability. Here you go:

The F-Class bipod is made by Tactical EVO of the Czech Republic. It is the F-1 Bipod in Weaver/Picatinny. The rail is made by Airgun Technology for their Uragán King. I find that it mounts well to many guns 👍🏻 I have 1” mounts holding (3) pieces of 6” brass rods. This adds about 4.3 lbs of brass weight to my guns.

A few inquiries have been sent about my bench setup pictures w/ weights for planted stability. Here you go:

The F-Class bipod is made by Tactical EVO of the Czech Republic. It is the F-1 Bipod in Weaver/Picatinny. The rail is made by Airgun Technology for their Uragán King. I find that it mounts well to many guns 👍🏻 I have 1” mounts holding (3) pieces of 6” brass rods. This adds about 4.3 lbs of brass weight to my guns.
What rear rest setup is that, that bag looks perfect to compliment my paradigm.

It’s is made by Edgewood. It is the Mini Gator model. Costly but very good. I fill with heavy sand from Midway.

Im sure there is a reason they cost as much as they do, 100% going to check them out, thank you!

Reactions: zx10wall