.25 slug manufacturers

Hey guys, Getting into the slug shooting side of thing and I am looking to see if there are any manufacturers out there to try other than the obvious. I am looking for .25 at this time

I have been able to buy Neilson Specialty Ammo, Varmint Knockers...All of which are fantastic... I have been dying to get some Rat Sniper slugs..and I have some Lead Fist slugs on the way which I am super excited for.........

Any other places to buy would be appreciated. Never know when you will find that perfect slug ...

Good luck on the Rat Sniper. DO NOT send that guy a dime if you intend it to be more than a donation. Sent him money in December, heard 5 different times my order would be out “this week”. Since sold the .22 slug barrel, asked him if i could get .25 instead. He quickly replied and said that would work, told me my shipment would be out tomorrow, 2 months ago. A few weeks ago i emailed him asking for a refund, again, said he would send it when he got home later that day. He still has not returned refund or an email since.