.25 Skout CARM magazine and SSL

Received a .25 magazine and single shot loader from CARM to test for the Skout. Both of them function the same as the factory mags but have the stop so that you can’t advance the pellet probe when out of pellets. I loaded a few and shot, seems fine with no issues. I’ll test them with full mags this weekend.

IMG_1921.jpeg

Interesting ... if we can land these for a lot less than the $100 apiece for OEM mags ? Winner for sure !!!
@Motorhead CARM is good for that very fact by making magazine for various brands with high priced mags. The key is to buy at least 5 or more mags at a time to get the most out of the shipping cost from Eastern Europe. I bought CARM mags for my Evol and they function well and have been less troublesome than the OEM mags. I thought they looked a little cheap but they function great and haven’t broken on me. If they’re making mags for Skout rifles I trust that they will function and hold up well.

@Motorhead CARM is good for that very fact by making magazine for various brands with high priced mags. The key is to buy at least 5 or more mags at a time to get the most out of the shipping cost from Eastern Europe. I bought CARM mags for my Evol and they function well and have been less troublesome than the OEM mags. I thought they looked a little cheap but they function great and haven’t broken on me. If they’re making mags for Skout rifles I trust that they will function and hold up well.
Just curious if you have used the CARM magazines for your Skout Epoch and what you think of the quality.