25 shots at 100 yards

Here’s 25 shots at 100 yards with my .177 RedWolf and 13.43 Knockout slugs.
It was snowing hard with some wind.
The two impacts on the far right were when the wind was blowing hardest and the slugs drifted about 3/4 of an inch.
This informal shooting is so much fun and relaxing.
But when I put up an official target at 100 yards and try one shot at each bull, or five shots at each bull it kind of takes the wind out of my sails lol!
Immediately I see that I know very little about shooting and reading the wind.
But I’m sure having fun that’s for certain.

IMG_6223.jpeg

IMG_6225.jpeg

Here’s 25 shots at 100 yards with my .177 RedWolf and 13.43 Knockout slugs.
It was snowing hard with some wind.
The two impacts on the far right were when the wind was blowing hardest and the slugs drifted about 3/4 of an inch.
This informal shooting is so much fun and relaxing.
But when I put up an official target at 100 yards and try one shot at each bull, or five shots at each bull it kind of takes the wind out of my sails lol!
Immediately I see that I know very little about shooting and reading the wind.
But I’m sure having fun that’s for certain.

View attachment 350128

View attachment 350129
Lovely shooting!!!👀🤗🎩🤙
Been testing the 100yard waters as well🥴
Been using 10~gr area in pellets.
Your results look more promising with the heavier 13s than mine with the 10s😅

Nonsense; just try🤪🤙
Definitely try it. I bet if you were sitting behind the RedWolf and it was nested in the bags really well you would get amazing results too.
I feel like I’m doing really well, and then I’ll try an official target and it’s extremely disappointing lol.
Such a huge difference between shooting at a single aiming point and trying for a small group and shooting at an official target and trying for a good score!

I hate ticks and chiggers. Never had an experience with either of them til I was about 35.
Get a set of Gamehide Insect Shield light pull over pants and zip up top. Wife and I were getting ticks everyday walking in the woods here in Pa. We have had this for over 3 years now and not 1 tick on either of us. Order direct from their website. Check their specials/deals listing.Name any body part, I have pulled a tick off. No longer. Chiggers, I spoke with the factory they said some protection from everything. I know it helps a fair amount with skeeters, 100 percent with ticks.