• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 pcp rifle information

Hi guys,
I am a new member of the forum. I like PCP rifles from .25 upwards, and take advantage of your advice right away to ask you a question.
Which is the .25 caliber pcp rifle that generates more power with heavy pellets. I ask the question why do I have to make a new purchase of .25 pcp rifle.

I apologize if the question has already been asked.

Thank you all

What you should deciding is; what am i going to use rifle for? What distance will i want to attain? What do i want to spend? What do you want your rifle to weigh?

Impact is as always in there if you don't mind working on your gun!

Raptor if you don't mind waiting for one to be built.

There will be a dozen suggestions. Watch you tube reviews.

Call your bank and get pre approved😎.

Try the Taipan Veteran .25 caliber Long. You will not be disappointed. 😉
1584187115_14645463785e6cc6ebc03e16.85745107.JPG

I really dig that Taipan Veteran Long. ( @ 2manyAirGunz ) :) I personally want one in .22 though and haven't been able to find on in stock yet at any of the typical resellers.

~~~~~~~~~

Ditto on the Vet in .22 Long. They were available at Talon Tunes at the time I acquired my .22 Standard. The Standard is nice, however, I do long (no pun intended) for the Long version.

Altea....where in the world are you? You posts are readable and understood, but English is not your first language. Ipso facto, you are outside the U.K. and the U.S.

Where does the power come from in an Airgun? Compressed air. Valve and gun design and tune will determine how much is used on each shot.

How is it measured? In Foot Pounds of Energy (or in joules).

How does one determine FPE? Grains of pellet*velocity*velocity/450240. Where velocity is in feet per second.

Welcome to AGN. There is a lot of information here and sometimes it seems overly complicated. These members are world class and can help you learn. Soon, you will be helping other new guys with their questions. 

To answer your original question and not just tell you what I think you should get ... The Most powerful off the shelf .25 would be the AirForce Condor with bullets not pellets.

Since pellets can only be pushed so fast and maintain accuracy there are a LOT of different .25's that shoot pellets in the 40 to 60 ft/lb range. Most of the guns mentioned by others would be adequate to the task of pellet shooting.