• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 Marauder or .25 Gauntlet

Walking around hunting? Artemis P15 / diana ?? 4+lbs bare . 6lbs prox, dressed out.

Bench hunting where weight doesn't matter, $ will help you choose. 

Kral has some nice shooting guns. Don't have 1 myself.

Have you seen some of the stuff SPA is putting out? Not sure I'd take a chance on one of them for hunting.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/good-or-bad-crown/

Have you seen the stuff FX is putting out?

My 2k impact has been nothing but an ongoing repair

My $500 p15 has been more than i expected.

Not arguing, I'm just getting real $ conscious.

I have 25 impact, 25.Cricket, 25 p15, 22 wild cat, 22 marauder.

Not bragging just pointing out that i have a rounded perspective from top tier to beginner guns.

Theirs a difference for sure,but, price does not necessarily ,mean dependability!

I agree the marauder is as dependable and a very good gun. A little heavy on the walk around.

Marauder gen2_ .25 synthetic @7.2lb.. 900fps, low noise. There is a reason Marauders have been around as the best selling pcp air gun for half a decade. Over the years Crosman has refined and improved this gun to a fine tune right out of the box, its trigger rivals guns that cost twice as much imo.

In the unlikely event you have problems, parts, warranty, responsive customer service, all right here in NY a phone call away.

jmo

I may a bit prejudice as I have three Gen I Marauders.

My .25 looks like this:
1549553407_10838871275c5c4effbfb336.71777971_C5F0B949-F0E5-4805-B797-5246A9079D49.jpeg