• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 Marauder HDD or TSS?

Hi guys, I've been lurking this forum for a year or two since I got a Discovery, but I recently ordered a .25 Marauder and I have a few questions:
I'm looking to do some light tuning to it to extend the usable shot count, so I'm looking for some info on this TSS I've heard about, or this HDD from AoA. What's the best bet for getting more shots and/or more consistent shots? Are there other (relatively cheap) options? 

"Wager"I'm glad to see im not the only one that gets no response back from WAR.
Did you try calling? He always returns my calls when he has a chance. Remember Hes only 1 guy doing sales/machining/shipping etc. But last time we talked he said he was hiring help but was having a hard time finding any in his remote area of Northern Ca. I persoinally have no marauders but hear nothing good about the HDD so I guess If i were you Id call Travis.He replys to texts also. JMHO.

Dairyboy - I'd love to see what numbers you get before/after the install, if you remember to get back here. 

Wager - Not having the gun yet, I'd not sure what to expect. Honestly, I'm looking for the maximum number of shots per fill while still having enough energy to take a raccoon. It's at least an hour drive to fill my small carbon fiber tank, so maximizing the air I have between trips is the goal here. 

Thanks for all the info so far! 

I wish he was allowed to post here hes a very bright guy who cares deeply about this sport and i would certainly like to see more American companys do well in the market place. I suggest anyone who has questions call him he always will take time to answer questions and talk to you like a human not big headed at all. Ill look up his cell number I have it somewhere written down and post it here.