• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.25 Marauder Gen2 - lots of upgrades, accessories

Classified Status
WTS

cmburkhalter

Aug 21, 2020
CT, United States
Hey Y’all!

Testing the waters with my .25 Marauder. I have three barrels, 2 standard Crosman and on custom made TJ by Mountain Air Customs. Likes Air arms 25 grain and JSB 33gr pellets. The Crosman barrels like the Benjamin Domed pellets, which I’ll include with the sale, think I have 3 or 4 tins. I’ve upgraded to a Hill valve and hammer, so there’s plenty of power on tap if you should want to experiment. There is also a longer shroud to accommodate the longer TJ barrel. Nice, accurate setup with both barrels, just have too many air rifles for the time I have at this point. Will ship with a case, depending on where you live I may ask to split shipping. I’ll also include a Huma regulator and some extra Orings. Tinkerer’s special. Bought new in November and treated well, the TJ barrel is still breaking in but was already producing 1/2” 65 yard groups with the JSB 33gr.

Will entertain offers and trades. No junk here, but a good quality setup with lots of upgrades. I was pursuing a 2/3 magazine 50ft/lb setup and was pretty close. Was most accurate with a Donny FL FX moderator (should does have threaded adapter). Will also include the Hill .25 moderator.
Recapping:
  • Hill valve
  • Hill hammer
  • Hill custom shroud
  • TJ 24” barrel
  • 2x Crosman barrels
  • Huma regulator
  • Extra O-rings
  • Threaded shroud cap
  • Hill moderator
  • Benjamin Domed pellets, 3+ tins
  • 2 magazines
  • Synthetic stock
  • Will ship in plastic gun case
Not sure what the market will command for this, but flexible and open to trades. Let me know what you’d pay for this!