.25 LCS SK-19 inbound

Ok, so I was going to wait for the .30 to come out, but I saw an SK-19 pop up in the pre owned section on AOA and I just couldn't resist any longer. 

Excited to get this, been wanting one for a while. I know a lot of guys don't like their trigger and all, but I want to use it to hunt small game and hogs here in Florida. I would like to see if I can put a 3 round burst into a hog skull. Just sounds fun ...

Any recommendations on slugs from some of you have one? Was thinking to start with some kind of NSA. I love Nicks ammo, have had great success with it so far. 

I'm excited like a kid on Christmas eve ... haven't felt like this in a while.

Ok, so I was going to wait for the .30 to come out, but I saw an SK-19 pop up in the pre owned section on AOA and I just couldn't resist any longer. 

Excited to get this, been wanting one for a while. I know a lot of guys don't like their trigger and all, but I want to use it to hunt small game and hogs here in Florida. I would like to see if I can put a 3 round burst into a hog skull. Just sounds fun ...

Any recommendations on slugs from some of you have one? Was thinking to start with some kind of NSA. I love Nicks ammo, have had great success with it so far. 

I'm excited like a kid on Christmas eve ... haven't felt like this in a while.

Don’t have one now, but I did. Try the 49.5 NSA slugs with your gun on full power.

Yer gonna love it. 💥

01794688-A5AD-46CC-9DA7-8C4FF97F95BF.1608183762.jpeg