• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 Kral NP-03...This is Kral Prod..

Picked up a Kral NP-03 in .25. They had been on backorder since Black Friday, which meant I had plenty of time to plan out what I wanted to do with it.

I ordered a Huma regulator plus I ordered a non shrouded barrel band for it also, and every thing arrived at the same time.

So I opened up the valve and barrel ports not for maximum power, but I wanted consistency over everything else.

Regulator set to 130 bar I have it tuned to 30 fpe with .25 Hades. Added a Neil Clague moderator to keep it quiet, topped with Bushnell 4.5 -18x40

1587114636_2064505535e99728cd35933.07374005.jpg

1587114537_19978187485e997229858b24.18936906.jpg

Jealous! I got mine after waiting 6 months. Was reboxing it an hour later to return for valve problems. 

Was the Huma difficult to install? I have one waiting on my desk for when the gun gets back to me.

Was it not holding air? I ask because when I took mine apart to install regulator, when I filled it, I had issues getting it to pressure.

I tried with the valve stem that came in the gun, but ended up replacing it with another one I had on hand for back up.

The one on the left is the one that came with it, and I used one like the one on the right.

Other than the pressure issue, it's very easy regulator install.

1587140725_15655524825e99d875009580.87765066.jpg

I just read the specs on Pyaramyd

They indicate the gun has a power adjuster.

Do you need to remove the stock to acces it?

Is that a difficult task; and is it easy to restore the stocks adjustments?

Thanks

Ed

1587140937_17980080015e99d949731156.92757058.jpg

Power adjuster is this little knob, all you have to do is turn it and it restricts the air flow to the barrel port.

I made a small hole in the stock so that I can adjust the hammer without having to remove the action, though I didn't think about doing it until after I had already made all adjustments and had removed the action a few times.

I was trying to install the regulator. I drained the tank as per Kral's instructions, removed the two set screws for the airtank (I had watched a few YouTube videos before hand), but couldn't get the tank to slide out. Anxious to use it, I gave up and tried to put air back in, but the air just went through the gun and out the barrel. I contacted PA, they gave a suggestion, but it didn't fix it. They told be to return it for an exchange because, clearly, that shouldn't be happening on a gun that hasn't even been shot yet. After waiting just shy of six months, I was really disappointed, but PA was great to work with, as always.

Did your air cylinder slide out easily? The videos showed it sliding right out with little effort. I pulled with some force, but stopped when I felt like I might overdo it. I've never done it, so I wasn't sure just how much force it should take or how much would put the gun at risk. I really want to try again as I read it made a noticeable difference in consistancy and improved shot count. But a broken gun gets a zero shot count, so I'm undecided. 

I was trying to install the regulator. I drained the tank as per Kral's instructions, removed the two set screws for the airtank (I had watched a few YouTube videos before hand), but couldn't get the tank to slide out. Anxious to use it, I gave up and tried to put air back in, but the air just went through the gun and out the barrel. I contacted PA, they gave a suggestion, but it didn't fix it. They told be to return it for an exchange because, clearly, that shouldn't be happening on a gun that hasn't even been shot yet. After waiting just shy of six months, I was really disappointed, but PA was great to work with, as always.

Did your air cylinder slide out easily? The videos showed it sliding right out with little effort. I pulled with some force, but stopped when I felt like I might overdo it. I've never done it, so I wasn't sure just how much force it should take or how much would put the gun at risk. I really want to try again as I read it made a noticeable difference in consistancy and improved shot count. But a broken gun gets a zero shot count, so I'm undecided.

I removed the barrel, then placed the air cylinder into a soft jawed vise, then gave breech a good twist, and it came right out.

There are orings that even though there's no pressure, they are a little snug because they're not lubed with any silicone.

The inside of the valve where the stem seats was very dirty, and after I cleaned it really good it sealed with no problems.

Still have to use a heat gun to remove the valve the first time, the soft jawed vise again made this process pretty easy.

Shot count stayed about the same, but shot consistently was what I was after, most true useable shots at 30fpe, not have to start at say 36fpe and end up at 23fpe or something along those lines.

I'm going to shoot it for a while and let the regulator settle in and then drop down to 125 bar and see if I can get all 20 shots at 30fpe, I'm pretty close now.