• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .25 Kaliber Cricket tuned by Georgia Airguns with soft case

Classified Status
NLA
Georgia Airguns tuned .25 Cricket with soft case.

It’s a .25 Cricket tuned by Charlie and the barrel has his seven step accurizing process. Gun also has extended plenum to maximize power and shot count. Totally resealed by Charlie, it has a lifetime warranty if any leaking should ever occur.

The gun will shoot the Mk2 really well but for maximum accuracy it prefers 25.4 Kings.

Charlie has set the fill port up for a slow fill. Do not get in a hurry to fill the gun up. It can take up to a minute to top off the tank. He has also lightened the spring to the fill port dust cover so the cover doesn’t damage the fill prob orings when removing the probe.

The package includes an assortment of Orings, fill probe with QD adapter, four-twelve shot magazines which you will get all forty-eight shots before you need to fill the gun back up with air.

Also installed is a Donnie FL modified Cricket side plate which makes changing magazines a whole lot easier.

A soft gun case is included in price. ($45 value)

The gun is well balanced and easy to shoulder to shoot offhand. The gun does not include a moderator, only the factory shroud. I used it as a prairie dog hunting rifle and never felt it needed one. If you are going to use the gun as a backyard shooter, I’d suggest considering one.

Charlie set the trigger pull to 12.8 oz. With a short, predictable 1st stage and a crisp breaking second stage.

If you have any further questions or need additional photos or whatever, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1822.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1826.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

$800 shipped CONUS to your door by agreed upon shipper. (FedEx preferred and recommended.)

Sorry not interested in trades. Includes Fedex ground shipping unless you prefer a different carrier. I would be happy to discuss any shipping concerns you may have. Payment is requested within 48 hours of request of purchase unless otherwise arranged whereas other request may be honored.

Last edited: