• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 jsb king heavies mk II BC value

I switched screen to metric conversion, it came up with 268 mps 5.97 scope height and 18m first zero. 43m for the second. At 90 meters is 30.81 100m 43.34 110m 58.22 120m 75.62 with the drops. After my last post another shooter shooting at 82-85 yds was hitting starlings with a 3/4 success rate on 18X with a 2 dot holdover I never move the turrets and usually dial up a power to correspond to the range yardage.

I'm using the UTG med mounts, the ones with the lever clamp. I measured with my 99 cent Harbor Freight blue plastic caliper. I originally sighted gun in at 20 yds. Chairgun the blue screen on a computer put the second zero at 46 yards. Shooting off the tailgate sitting on a step ladder using a Caldwell bag it blasts an unsorted 1" or so group at the second zero. Getting those two right I assumed the rest of the chart to be correct. I had the same set up and 6.5x20 Hawke scope on the .22 and that shot at 20 and 45 yards. I had a funny one a few weeks back I guesstimated the range wrong, picked the wrong power magnification yet made two nice near 100 yd shots. in that case two wrongs made a right and the saying even a busted clock is right two times a day comes to mind. I hope you continue to post, and I'll try and do a pizza box drop shoot on a windless day. A funny thing I experienced was the difference between the 25.39 and the 33.95 while shooting off a friends deck at 73 yds shooting at the bottom of the Christmas balls, and at the top with the heavier pellets both were hitting.

I contacted JSB yesterday and they told me, that it is not possible to determine universal BC. It varies because of: barrel you are using, temp, humidity, MV, pressure, even pellet series. So one should calculate BC himself. 

But he confirmed, that due to the differencies beetwen MKI and MKII, there should be different BC too.