.25 Impact JSB 33.95 pellet speed

Mine shoots jsb 33.95 @950 with the port and probe work but l have a stock impact mk2 and my regulator is 160 bar. I found that 36.2 nsa slugs are the easiest to tune and speed ended up being 910fps, but I mostly turn the power wheel down to min. or 1 and 2 to shoot the jsb 25gr on calm target shooting days and get a lot more shots.

Do you have a 700mm slug barrel? Shoot pellets with it? I'm still looking for someone who has one in stock.

Did you try the lighter NSA's? I noticed they aren't very side shot magazine friendly.

I am still on a learning curve tuning my new 25 cal Impact MK2 PP, 700 mm pellet liner, Huma dual port and elongated pellet probe, JSB 33.95 pellets, 925 fps @ 115 bar.

At my place in April we still drive cars with winter tires, the average day temps still below 5C. I did not have a chance to go out yet and setup my scope for long range, not wise these days to pickup a cold. Mostly making noise destroying and rebuilding my pellet trap in the basement. Anyway, a Question:

- I did not meant to get a 25 slug liner but if you guys recommend shooting slugs in slug liner instead of shooting slugs in a pellet liner me better get one until my supplier have a very last one on shefl's.

So, is the expense justified for slug liner over a pellet liner? I am looking towards shooting longer ranges. Thx

I think Matt Dubber said in one of his videos, the pellets will "climb" or "drop" a litle more when having side winds, compared to the pellet liners. If the wind is blowing from right to left, the faster right hand spin in a slug liner will lead to the POI going left, and higher, than on a pellet liner. It will be opposite when wind blows from other direction, POI going right and a litle more down. But if not shooting in competition it probably does not matter.