.25 Hades Lot#

The .22 that I have shoot VERY well out of my R10 SE out to about 45 yds (as far as I've pushed them). From what you have experienced, should I be hesitant with these for a Brocock Sniper standard? Neither gun would be a high power in my opinion...comparatively speaking...27 and 40 fpe respectively. Just thinking that these may cause sufficient damage in guns without the power for slugs...

Just received a 5 can sleeve of .25 Hades. There is a barcode on bottom of tins, but no Lot # anyplace, inside or outside of tin. Is it part of the barcode. The 5 tins I received are all the same #.

8 94421 00069 1

Got 4 tins from PA yesterday with the same code. Only opened 1 Tin. But the skirts all look fine. I did shoot (3) 24 shot strings over the crony out of the Marauder today at lunch. First Mag adveraged 872 fps. The second mag 858 and the third 836. Started to site it in after work. But the hammer pin worked loose and locked the bolt up. So I spent the last couple hours tearing the gun down and cleaning and tightening everything back up. Will shoot tomorrow. 

Couple of weeks ago I 8 tins of 500 each .22 hades pellets, no batch /lot # , no screw top lid. 12/6/19 I received 8 tins of 300 hades .25 pellets no lot # no screw top. The new top is more difficult then the other jsb's to open. I'm waiting for them to go flying so out of 300 I can play 160 pickup and lose the rest. One tin had a substantial dent in it. no pellet damage