• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX .25 FX Maverick Compact vs VP w/300cc bottle

Which one would you get?

• FX Maverick Compact

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • FX Maverick VP+300cc Bottle

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
IMO the Maverick and Wildcat are best suited for the shorter 500mm barrels. They have a shorter front barrel support when compared to the Impact, and the light weight is one of their big advantages. So going with a longer 600/700mm barrel is kinda working backwards. I would chose a Compact and maybe try a bigger bottle if you feel you need more air. But a Compact Maverick/Wildcat with a light weight scope makes an awesome walk around setup.

Reactions: cfs916 and sparker
Not to throw a monkey wrench in this whole thing but bunkeru2k makes a valid point. The Wildcat Bottle is pretty much a Maverick in a different stock. I have a Standard Wildcat MKIII compact and it is easier to carry around than my Maverick. The Maverick BT might be a better option for your style of shooting.
I'm interested in your Daystate, but I'm not able to send PMs since I'm too new to the forum. However, I am able to receive messages. Feel free to reach out.