.25 FX Crown FPS tune for accuracy

New crown owner as of about two weeks. Love it. I just got my chrono in today and think I’ve got my tune dialed in now. Backed off of max internal hammer screw until the fps leveled off around 930-935. 130 on the reg shooting jsb 25.39s. Turned wheel down to get it at about 896 fps currently. Didn’t have time to shoot groups tonight before dark so going to in the morning, hitting dime sized marks at 50 yards with last three shots I took right around 890-896 fps. My question is for you .25 cal guys shooting the 25.39 pellets what’s your sweet spot for fps for accuracy? Until I get a better scope I won’t be reaching out to 100 yards too often so until the scope upgrade i won’t step up the pellet weight and will be sticking with the 25.39.

I would say you are already there. If you can make a Dime-sized group at 50 yards, that's about 1 moa and would be outstanding for a factory stock rifle!
I have an Edgun r5m .25 with the same pellet and my velocity is about 890. I wouldn't necessarily try to chase extra power, you'll only reduce your shot count. I still hand pump so that's an important factor for me, maybe not for you if you have a compressor.