.25 dreamline classic

There are 3 common areas that leak, the valve, the fill port and the gauges. Put a ballon over the end of the barrel, it it inflates then the leak could be from the valve. Put a rubber glove over the fill port to see if it inflates. If so, it could be the fill port ot the gauge. You can also remove the stock and spray soapy water around the regulator gauge and regulator adjustment hole to see if bubble form. If they do it's leaking from either the gauge or the regulator. If it's either gauge, it may be as simple as tightening the gauge enough to stop the leak. The Valve could be a leaking poppet ot an o-ring. Huma Air sells complete o-ring kits for the Dreamline, and you may be able to find them on ebay as well. The Dreamline is relatively easy to disassemble and there are some great videos on YouTube that take you through the process step by step. I have a leak from the regulator and just replaced it with a Huma Air regulator and haven't had any problems since. Good luck!

Reactions: Sqwirl57
There are 3 common areas that leak, the valve, the fill port and the gauges. Put a ballon over the end of the barrel, it it inflates then the leak could be from the valve. Put a rubber glove over the fill port to see if it inflates. If so, it could be the fill port ot the gauge. You can also remove the stock and spray soapy water around the regulator gauge and regulator adjustment hole to see if bubble form. If they do it's leaking from either the gauge or the regulator. If it's either gauge, it may be as simple as tightening the gauge enough to stop the leak. The Valve could be a leaking poppet ot an o-ring. Huma Air sells complete o-ring kits for the Dreamline, and you may be able to find them on ebay as well. The Dreamline is relatively easy to disassemble and there are some great videos on YouTube that take you through the process step by step. I have a leak from the regulator and just replaced it with a Huma Air regulator and haven't had any problems since. Good luck!
Thankyou you are the only one to respond and have great advice. I will try what you said and see what it is. Thankyou and have a great day.

I filled the rifle and put balloons on the barrel and fill cap/gage no air loss. I'll take the stock off tomorrow.