.25 delta wolf review

I have been playing around with it for a few weeks of owning it. At first I was not so enthused by it’s performance. I mean it did shoot good groups with slugs at 50yrds but I could not get any type of velocity compared to my m3! Finally I just took it apart and did a little easy modifications and got my 37gr zan slugs shooting 990fps with reg set at 180 bar. Also got the delta wolf programmer in and was able to move the setting info the factory settings. With that being said I’ve been putting dime size holes at 50yrds. Very happy with it now. With everything being electronic I was frustrated with all the ammo I had to blow through just to achieve the settings I was looking for. Definitely not as easy to tune as the m3 if until you know what does what on the delta wolf.
31AE7CDA-F218-4754-8A30-5F103D99E46A.1647370460.jpeg

May ask what mods?

Did your DW not come with both the "Factory" and "Advance" settings?

Glad you have it dialed in.
1f44d.svg

I took barrel off and opened up the transfer port a little bit along with probe. Gained 70fps in doing so with same settings. Before all I could get with 37g was 912fps

😲

👌🏾

You're gonna get me in trouble, man!

With pellets, dime size groups at 50 yards are a must with a Uragan or a Vulcan.

And you still have the amount for another rifle of equivalent price.

My Renegade .177 (no wind) can also make thighter groups at that distance without any complicated change or tunning at all.

The price of the DW would be justified if and only if, you can get dime size groups at 170 yards. Other way you are paying more of what you can get from a less costly rifle.

At least that is my point of view as consumer.

With pellets, dime size groups at 50 yards are a must with a Uragan or a Vulcan.

And you still have the amount for another rifle of equivalent price.

My Renegade .177 (no wind) can also make thighter groups at that distance without any complicated change or tunning at all.

The price of the DW would be justified if and only if, you can get dime size groups at 170 yards. Other way you are paying more of what you can get from a less costly rifle.

At least that is my point of view as consumer.

You are talking pellets at 50! I’m talking slugs. We all know that slugs get better the further out you go than pellets do. Where as pellets are better closer. I can put a pellet in and go hole on hole at 880 fps. I’m talking dialing it up and hunting