• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

25 cal slugs to test 600mm lw choked barrel?

What 25 cal slugs people here have the best result 600 lw choked barrel and what kind of speeds? Have tryied nielsen 34.7 and 36 grains at 260m/s cannot get any accuracy should i shoot them about 300m/s or try some different options?

Or is it best to order unchoked 600mm lw polygonal or normal unchoked barrel right away?

22 cal h/n .217 have great results long range 100-300m and waiting when hn realease 25 cal slugs? What coating hn slugs have they look like different than others and have seen someones washed hn slugs and their is lots of dirty and little particles! Is there any performance gain to wash slugs before shooting?

Pushing slug thru barrel and measuring would be a good start. There was a whole discussion on this recently, I would look it up and read closely. 

Now from experience, I would recommend 29-33 grain slugs, running 900-930 fps. This seems to give good results with LW barrels.

Also polishing barrels helps quite a bit. So does lubing slugs, silicone spray is all I use.