• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

25. Cal JSB/FX pellet poll

Which one is more accurate JSB/FX pellet for you

• JSB/FX 25.39gr

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • JSB/FX 33.95gr

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I mainly shoot up to 50 yards and I use both pellets as my main projectile. Both are very accurate in my rifle, but 25.39gr always seem to be just little more consistend/accurate. I get good groups in both, but 33.95gr have more flyers which open up group. In windy conditions I might choose heavier pellet. Longer range than 50 yards heavier pellet might be better, but then again, I would probably choose slug then.

I mainly shoot up to 50 yards and I use both pellets as my main projectile. Both are very accurate in my rifle, but 25.39gr always seem to be just little more consistend/accurate. I get good groups in both, but 33.95gr have more flyers which open up group. In windy conditions I might choose heavier pellet. Longer range than 50 yards heavier pellet might be better, but then again, I would probably choose slug then.
33.95gr have worked very well for me, in all guns.

My Marauders push the 25.39 pellets too hard for accuracy. The 33.95s on the other hand are in the velocity sweet spot and are MOA or better and very consistent with no fliers.

That is actually good point for guns that cannot change setting that easely even if you could set it with hammer spring setting for each. You probably want to stick one that is good. My objectively tests are both done close to "optimal" setting for each pellet (880-900fps)

At 50 yards or less the accuracy can go back and forth between groups, but at 100 yards it's the 33.95's all day. If you're just shooting paper or small pests out to 50y your choice should be which one does better in your gun, not ours. Enjoy your Kings.
Oh, dont get me wrong. I know already what I use as said in first post. At 100 yards I would use slug (either Knockout or Hybrid) but at the moment I dont have range to that far.

Im asking purely what works for others and how popular those pellets are compared to each other.

Reactions: PumaCarl
The cricket tac 2 and my current Snowpeak P35 both shoot the 34gr FX pellets best. It’s funny the Cricket pushed them at 870 if I remember right, my P35 only 720ish. But still group the best. The FX 25 grains ain’t bad, and they cost less per pellet. I just pest and plink with my P35 inside of 35 yards, so I go with most economical.

I’ve tried all these and the 2 FX pellets shoot best.

IMG_2618.jpeg

The JSB King 25.39 grain pellets work well in my Lelya 2.0. The King Heavy 33.95 grain pellets shoot well from my Brocock Bantam Sniper. Two different guns with different applications. I don’t try to shoot the other projectile in the other gun. Testing suggested that this not practical for my hunting purposes. Do what your tests conclude is best for your gun and tune(s).