• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

25 cal game

I really am sold on the .25. Pellets are reasonable and so are the hybrid slugs add solid slugs and you have a well rounded caliber. Light pellets and powered down equals back yard pesting. Turn the power up and raccoons, coyote, feral cats and dogs ( farmers and ranchers). Using solid slugs and 900+ fps deer. head and heart shots only. hogs are tough and dangerous. I'd only try them from a tree stand. I have an FX impact in .25. But I want an FX mkII in .357 for deer and hogs with slugs and a 580cc air tank. You could get one in .25 and get the .357 barrel kit for large game. Or visa versa.

I really am sold on the .25. Pellets are reasonable and so are the hybrid slugs add solid slugs and you have a well rounded caliber. Light pellets and powered down equals back yard pesting. Turn the power up and raccoons, coyote, feral cats and dogs ( farmers and ranchers). Using solid slugs and 900+ fps deer. head and heart shots only. hogs are tough and dangerous. I'd only try them from a tree stand. I have an FX impact in .25. But I want an FX mkII in .357 for deer and hogs with slugs and a 580cc air tank. You could get one in .25 and get the .357 barrel kit for large game. Or visa versa.

You cannot get a 25 and use a 357 barrel kit now you can get the 357 and use the 25 barrel kit!

You cannot get a 25 and use a 357 barrel kit now you can get the 357 and use the 25 barrel kit!

Why not? As far as I know the only difference from the older MK2 with PP is hammer weight and bottle capacity as far as i know.