• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

.25 Cal Brocock Bantam Pesting Rig

So I have it finally set up, some tweaking still needs to be completed. Comb height, which side to mount the IR Light, etc. etc. etc. but overall I think I'm done. Now it's time to start shooting her and getting it dialed in the rest of the way.

Brocock Bantam .25 Cal
ATN 4K Pro Scope (night vision, IR Light, 64 gig memory, 10,000 mah Battery)
UTG Scope Mounts
UTG Bi-Pod 
Uncle Jim - studs
LabRadar
JSB Exact King Diabolo 1.645 grams
Varment Knockers Slugs (32.80 & 33 Grain) Thanks Dale
Knockoff 4500psi compressor.

1541825990_7592582275be665c68f7d50.79037116_20181109_203053.jpg

1541825763_1284549045be664e3ad3234.20976983_20181109_202649[1].jpg

Oh I didn't forget the Red Wolf, I got her some to eat also.
1541826034_9873074505be665f22a9394.66440533_20181109_203346.jpg

Wedding tomorrow and it's the Marine Corps 243 Birthday, I graduated Parris Island Boot Camp on Nov. 10th 1981, so I'll be celebrating.

Smitty

Very nice setup indeed, like to know how you like that ATN 4K Pro, I’ve been looking at a few different setups for night hunting.

My wife Graduated Boot Camp in 81 from LakeLand AirForce Base then went to Fort Brag for ground support exercises with the 82nd AirBorne then was stationed in Spain, she was in weather or I guess she was a meteorologist, she did weather briefing for the pilots, basically got to tell them if they could fly or not hahaha she got to tell pilots if they could fly, not bad for a E4.

Thank you for your service Smitty.

Smitty... my first decent air rifle (and first PCP) was a Bantam Beech Hi-Lite .25 caliber, set up with Emerald 5.5-25x50 scope and Trident moderator.

It has since been traded (for a RW .22HP) but with the 25 gr JSB pellets, the Bantam .25 encountered the expanding prairie dog population on my property with a series of massive THWAPS!

And now? I have no more pests to deal with...now, just a constant threat from paper targets at 35 yards! (Enter the .22, no more need for .25 caliber.)

Congrats - the Bantam .25 cal is a pest eliminator supreme!

Very nice setup indeed, like to know how you like that ATN 4K Pro, I’ve been looking at a few different setups for night hunting.

My wife Graduated Boot Camp in 81 from LakeLand AirForce Base then went to Fort Brag for ground support exercises with the 82nd AirBorne then was stationed in Spain, she was in weather or I guess she was a meteorologist, she did weather briefing for the pilots, basically got to tell them if they could fly or not hahaha she got to tell pilots if they could fly, not bad for a E4.

Now it's truly a small world, my MOS is 6821 Weather Observer, Graduated Boot Camp Parris Island, South Carolina on Nov. 10th 1981, The Marine Corps Birthday, then was sent to Chanute Air Force Base for weather school. I arrived in Nov. '81 and left in March '82 so Tustin, Ca. Did she go to chanute AFB as well?

Smitty

Now it's truly a small world, my MOS is 6821 Weather Observer, Graduated Boot Camp Parris Island, South Carolina on Nov. 10th 1981, The Marine Corps Birthday, then was sent to Chanute Air Force Base for weather school. I arrived in Nov. '81 and left in March '82 so Tustin, Ca. Did she go to chanute AFB as well?

Smitty

Yes she was. You were there shortly after she was there, there was a groupe of Marines that flunked the AirForce room inspection and ended up having to make and remake thier beds out in the parking lot on a Saturday all day long. One of her memories she just told me.

On the ATN 4K Pro do you need a laptop or desk top computer to do anything with it or is it all ready to go, the reason I ask is I don’t have a laptop or home computer just my iPad.

To update the firmware you need to use a micro SD card and download the file onto it. Put the SD card in and power it up. Pretty simple. There is a Bluetooth Link that may work. I haven't gotten that far yet. 

I know one thing, after I got it mounted last night, it was very dark outside. I took it out and was playing with it, the Display is bright and will ruin your night vision. The display is pretty nice, I can shoot it without my glasses, so that's a plus. I haven't done any video yet, so we'll see.

Smitty