• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 cal Brocock and FX Hybrids

Hey Ya'll, just a quick note. My .25 Cal Brocock HP Bantam Sniper loves the FX hybrids. It is equipped with the Lothar-Walther Polygonal Barrel. My previous best ammo was the JSB Mark II Heavies. I have weighed a ton of these slugs, and they are ALL either 26.0 or 26.1 Grains. My rifle averages about 920FPS with them and they are nearly one hole at 50 yards @5 shot groups. I shot them at 20 and 50 yards into modeling clay. the expansion was outstanding with no drop off from 20 to 50 yards. Huge wound channel. The slug flattened out to easily double its caliber. Now I wish I hadn't killed every Squirrel in my woods so I can see how they do on them. I know these are expensive as compared to other Ammo, but these are not for plinking, they are for Hunting. I will have a Mag loaded and ready in my Gun at all times. Give them a try, I think you will like them. I surely do.