.25 cal Benjamin Armada fpe Measurements

Alright, I made my final decision on which .25 cal PCP I wanna get, but 1st, I wanna make sure if the fpe readings I did on my own are pretty accurate to y'all.....For the .25 cal Armada I'm planning on buying; I got 55 fpe on a 31-grain pellet, & about 43 fpe on a 25-grain pellet. What do y'all think? Does that sound about right?

I really wanted to get a gun that's pretty powerful out-of-the box. Ever since I laid eyes on the Benjamin Armada, I "Had to have it," but was afraid that it might not produce enough Power like the .25 cal Ataman M2R. I really DO wanna get the Armada, it's just that I'm a little worried that it won't be enough Energy for me. I plan to use the Gun for Small to Medium-Game hunting & Pest Control.

Enzo808,
​Keep in mind all air rifles lose projectile velocity as you load a heavier pellet. So an air rifle which launches a 25 grain pellet at 870 Feet per second, will not be as fast with a 31 grain pellet. You can tune the Marauder/Armada to give more power, at the expense of total number of shots. One of those rifles, with a heavy 31 grain pellet, and tuned hot can frequently hit 55 FPE. It is unlikely that you would have a 12 FPE difference between a 25 and 31 grain pellet *with the same settings or tune*. I keep mine tuned down around 40 FPE, and have found it more than adequate for smacking down fuzzy creatures.