• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 Cal Avenger Pellet Recomendations

No better place to ask. You definitely know more about this than I do. I have found some good videos and a good one for tuning the thing, but that is later.

Right now looking for pellet/slug recommendations and weights. I must have lost my mind getting a second PCP when I haven't even been able to charge the first one. Compressor is a few days late as I type, but it is what it is.

Looking for accurate, of course, but also plan to use it for property maintenance up to coyote. They are small and close built around these parts. This size critter will be under 50 yards, and probably under 30, so the .25 cal should handle it.

Mine likes the regular JSB heavies better than the MKII at about 700fps. 25 grain JSBs are also good but FX seem to be a little better at this pellet weight. Only pellet I've tried mine really didn't like was H&N FTT. Also did not like H&N Grizzly slugs - only slug I have tried so far. I had the regulator set at about 1600 psi which gave me almost 800 fps on the 25 grain and a little over 700 on the heavies. Will be trying a 1800 regulator setting next. I would like a little more velocity. I don't expect it to change what pellets it likes but we will find out. Short version is you don't seem to be likely to go wrong with JSBs in this gun.