.25/.30 caliber air gun for hunting little to no tinkering

Why are all the Eastern European guns so heavy, and synthetic stocked ones are heavier than wood? Eight pounds for a bare gun is a ten pound gun when scoped.

I think a lot of their synthetic stocks are actually a wood core with just a synthetic/rubberized/plasticy coating over it. Somewhat negates many of the benefits of a synthetic stock, IMO.

Yes the eastern euro guns are heavy. My biggest gripe is heavy. My 25 cricket will shoot with and almost always out shoot my 25 impact ( when the impact is working correctly).

Notice the lack of FX . A big change from a year ago.

My fault is , i like longer range shooting. That leaves leshy out. I search every day for a "light weight" gun. Looking @ the mini and priest. Watching for usage data,

I have owned my Daystate Harrier, a cheaper version of the Huntsman, for 25 years. In that time I have only had to replace the charging check valve o-ring twice. It is a very durable design, able to handle knocks and bumps with no more than some minor cosmetic damage. It is also very easy to work on, and that would be something I would look into on the regulated guns. How easy will it be to remove and service the regulator? My understanding is that they are all likely to need service at some point. The Huma might be more reliable than other designs, although I am not sure of that.

I have the Uragan in 22 Cal... Light enough, super shot count, super accurate.

I have the Vulcan 2 in 30 and 25 Cal, but the favorite hunting one is the 30 Cal. 

Of all my 30's Vulcan 2 give the best shot count.

The advantage that I see in the Uragan 30 is more shot count and the possibility of tunning it for more power or more shot count, depending of your needs. At 840 fps should give a lot of shots per fill, but tunning it for shooting at 950 fps should still give a very good shot count.

Conceptually and in reality the Uragan is the best buy: it is light enough, accurate as any would like, with a lot of shots per fill and comes with two magazines, a (hidden save of US 50.00).

For hunting trips, my Vulcan 2 in 30 Cal is always invited. Jabalina,coyote, fox, jack rabbit, rabbit, have tasted his power. I am absolute confident of being able to make a accurate shot to an small Target at 130 yards with this loyal rifle.

For small hunting, the Uragan in 22 is my favorite. With the jsb 25.4 redesigned is super accurate and I am confident of having enough shots per fill for all the trip 

Can i get an invite to party. . American made. Talondor, 18" bbl. Not bad for non reg gun.
1580570055_16685814545e3595c7a97c61.18465595_20191102_141911.jpg
1580570371_11261988745e359703632497.99051051_20190829_172630_HDR.jpg

i started with a disco in 22 then moved up the the mrods and AT44-10s,bought the Sumatra 2500 25 cal carbine.i bought an 30 cal rainstorm II.they worked well for hunting and that pretty much what I do with my air rifles.then I tried an FX streamiline,45 shots at 865fps with the jsb 25.39 grain pellets with great accuracy.liked it so much bought a 22 FX streamline and it is also a great hunting rifle.it got 50 shots at 860fps hole on hole accuracy at 35 yards.i have since jacked the power up on the 25 cal streamline to shoot the jsb 33.9 at 856fps and it shoots better than it ever has.i like the traditional rifle style stock and they lightweight also...

when switching to the streamlines my kill ratio went way up,i hunt mostly squirrels and other small game.although the streamlines are no longer sold one would have to buy a used rifle or buy a new dreamline...I have sold off two of the mrods that I dumped way more money than I should have and bought the streamline.if I had to start again I would just buy the FX rifles for hunting,i use the 25 a lot more than the 22.but they both smooth fine shooting rifles with no mods...

I have a leshiy with .30 barrel easily push a 44g poly mag in the 900’s but will take about 30bar a shot and there is absolutely no doubt it wet off taken a few trash pandas that way. And have an Ed gun r5 super long. If you could nab one used do it. Other than that sure does seem like Eastern Europe does kick out solid things. I miss my tiapan shorty in .22 but still have one in .25. 34s at 800 not a lot of shots but quite of bit of power