2361 yards! A newer WORLD record!

Congrats Scotchmo, I'll have to rewrite my youtube title 😆.
I'm just surprised you didn't put the target another 300yr further to use the full maximum potential of the rifle's physical range 😉
I have Coriolis effect about 0.45 mRad and if I used a left-hand twist, the wind from 7-8h would be nicely compensated for spin drift and I would only be left with the Coriolis effect. Like this, with a right-hand twist, I had to give about 9mRad sideways. I just wrote about it in the article about my new world record, now broken by Scotchmo, for a shooting magazine here in the Czech Republic 😉

Thank you.
My .510 Texan Looks awesome... But no matter what I do it is about 3 moa at100 yards. So at 2056 yards nope... Trying to hit a water jug at 500 real tough.. My .510 is hard to spot impacts at 200-300 yards....
Ya know what… You’d see those impacts a lot better if you were not launching those slugs into the dense forest. 👍
This 600 yard miss was pretty easy to spot. This is my gently modded Texan .510 LSSCF slinging 385gr. Mr. H P at 954fps.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Ya know what… You’d see those impacts a lot better if you were not launching those slugs into the dense forest. 👍
This 600 yard miss was pretty easy to spot. This is my gently modded Texan .510 LSSCF slinging 385gr. Mr. H P at 954fps.

I'm in Pennsylvania its pretty wet....Desert long range shootings makes me jealous😀....Good shooting friend

Reactions: The Archer