• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

23 rats lost to Hades 16gr

@Max115 That last one died hard! It’s kind of amazing to watch. If you don’t know how agile these little rodents are, look at how high that one jumped. It’s easy to see why it’s hard to keep them out of areas that they want to access. Thanks for sharing. Your rat shooting videos are my favorites. Some people like to watch Dr. Pimple Popper videos, I like Air Rifle Pesting Ratata vids.

@Ezana4CE. Then you are a lot tougher than me, lol. I have been in the cold for many nights stalking coyotes in long hours and that was no fun. Had to be a bit insane to wait in the dark and freezing nights, but all worth it after a successful hunt.
@Max115 I don’t think that I’m tougher than you. I was watching one of your coyote hunting videos and recall thinking that you’re tougher than me. Lol. We don’t get a winter equivalent (in this part of Texas) to what you have described in your region. I’ve seen it below zero once and I wasn’t hunting in that. Once it gets into the low 20sF that’s enough for me. I don’t want to be out there too long. I have been out there in below freezing temps, yea it can get a little rough. I remember falling asleep on a stand at around 2-3am and had to make myself pack it in.