.22cal Lightweight Pellets For Low Power PCP?

All my questions are for 20fpe or less PCPs

I have a Heliboard coming for my Air Wolf so I can run just about any power level I want ( I hope ) and I want some lightweight pellets that will hit 780-800fps in the 18-20fpe range and still be reasonably accurate 30-40yds.

I have AA 13.4gr and plan on getting some AA/JSB 14.3. 

Anyone running .22 Crosman CPHP that you can get at Walmart?. How does RWS Hobby do at close range of 30yds or less? RWS Super Dome?

What other pellets should I consider?

Flip side is that those velocities are exremely high in the UK and place the gun into the same category as an AR15 here.

I shoot 15,89g JSB at circa 580 FPS and they are VERY accurate up-to 40 yards, I am afraid to say it but better than the same pellet at 880 from my .22 Redwolf licensed gun.

You will NEVER beat the accuraccy of a good 12FPE .177 airgun shooting an 8.44 pellet at 780 FPS at 25 yards, this is something that with unrestricted power in the USA you miss out on because you have never needed to do it.

Dont be afraid to try dropping the velocity on that gun lower, you may be very surprised at the results.

These are designed for that kind of weapon. You may want to consider them. 

https://www.hn-sport.de/en/air-gun-hunting-target-shooting/sniper-light-22

Charlie

Thank you for pointing these out. H&N is very impressive with their FTS & FTT's. I expect these would do great in some of my rifles. Everyone swears by JSB. The softer lead has allowed them to excel in many air guns.

I owned a .22 AZ Rapid that would put as many CPHP's under a dime as I could at 100 yards. It could NOT do that with JSB anything. The JSB's DID excel & surpass The Crosmans past 100 yards. When I reached out to 150-200 yards for plinking, I noticed The Crosmans dropped much more at closer distances. Different pellets for different applications & knowing your barrel, pellet specs & composition are important if you want true consistency.